- The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
- This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UAE laws and requirements for user privacy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on the contact page. When registering or sending an inquiry on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address. However, visit out site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- 1. To process transactions
- 2. To personalize your experience(your information may helps us to better respound to your individual needs)
- 3. To improve our website(we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- 4. To improve customer service(your information help us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs)
- 5. The email address you provide for processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your enquiry, in addition to receiving occasional company news
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to other parties. This thus not include trusted third parties who assist us in operrating our website, conducting our business or serving you, so long as those parties agree to help this inform confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies , or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertisig, or other uses.
Terms and conditions
please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimer and limitations of ability governing the use of our website at http://